RasaVoc is a vocabulary trainer for Japanese, Chinese and other languages.
Practice for the Japanese Language or Chinese Language Proficiency Tests using the included vocabulary lists, covering all four levels. You may also build your own vocabulary lists directly on the device or download plain-text word files.
RasaVoc allows you to practice words using a slightly modified Leitner flashcard system, ensuring you learn a word properly without wasting time on already familiar ones. A multiple-choice mode is also supported for those times when you just want some quick and easy practice.
Currently includes vocabulary lists covering:
* Japanese hiragana and katakana characters.
* Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) kanji and vocabulary lists for level 1, 2, 3 and 4. (2230 kanji and 8840 words total)
* Chinese Language Proficiency Test (HSK, Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi) vocabulary lists for level 1, 2, 3 and 4. (8828 words total)
* TOEFL for Chinese. (5886 words total)
* Practice using a modified Leitner flash card system.
* Flashcard and multiple-choice modes.
* Import your own plaint-text vocabulary files.
Visit http://rasavoc.rakshasa.no for more information.